- For other meanings, see Rahman (disambiguation).
- Akimun Rahman, Bangladeshi novelist.
- A. R. Rahman, a popular Indian film music composer.
- Fazlur Rahman, Muslim scholar long associated with the University of Chicago.
- Hasim Rahman, former heavyweight boxing champion
- Mizanur Rahman, first class and List A cricketer from Bangladesh.
- Mizanur Rahman, British Islamic activist.
- Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the founding leader of Bangladesh.
- Ziaur Rahman, former president of Bangladesh.
- Emomali Rahmon, the president of Tajikistan.
- Sergei Rachmaninoff, famous Russian composer and pianist.
A given name surname Rahman
rahman in Turkish: Rahman (din)